Prior to VRG, she was a researcher at Samsung Research America.
She completed postdoctoral studies in the Carnegie
Mellon University School of Computer Science and the University of Toronto.
She received her PhD from the University of New South Wales in 2011. Nina works on
developing efficient search algorithms for decision and optimization
problems. She was named one of "AI's 10 to Watch" young researchers in
the field of AI. She also received an Outstanding Paper Award at AAAI
2011 and an outstanding program committee member award at the
Australasian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence 2012.
Recent invited talks/panels:
- International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming, CP'19
- AAAI Spring Symposium on Verification of Neural Networks (VNN19)
An organizer/chair of :
- 2nd Workshop on Formal Methods for ML-Enabled Autonomous Systems,
- SAT/SMT/AR Summer School 2019
Recent program committees:
- International Joint Conferences on Artificial Intelligence'19
- (senior PC) AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence'19
- (senior PC) International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming, CP'19
- AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence'18
- International Joint Conferences on Artificial Intelligence'18
- Object-oriented Programming, Systems, Languages, and Applications'18
- (Senior PC) AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence'19