I study operating systems with a focus on hardware-assisted virtualization and memory management.
Nadav Amit received a Ph.D. in computer science from Technion University in 2014. His dissertation presented practical approaches to alleviate the overheads that are associated with uncooperative hardware virtualization. His dissertation was awarded the SPEC Distinguished Dissertation Award and Dennis M. Ritchie SIGOPS Doctoral Dissertation Honorable Mention.
Member of the following program committees:
- USENIX Annual Technical Conference (ATC), 2019
- ACM Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ASPLOS), 2019
- ACM Symposium on Cloud Computing (SoCC), 2018
- ACM Workshop on Systems for Multi-core and Heterogeneous Architectures (SFMA), 2018
- ACM International Systems and Storage Conference (SYSTOR), 2018