My web page
Interests: programmable networks, large scale computing platforms, security, computer architecture, compilers.
I am currently working on programmable networks
, big data visualization
, and Differential Datalog
I am the co-chair of the P4
programming language design working group.
My research has spanned several broad areas of computer science:
- Programmable networks (P4).
- Cloud computing infrastructure: distributed computation platforms, monitoring, debugging, and performance analysis of large scale clusters
- Big data analysis and visualization
- Large scale machine learning
- Computer security
- Computer architecture
- Compiler design and implementation
- Reconfigurable hardware and hardware synthesis
I have a Ph.D. from Carnegie Mellon University. I previously worked at Microsoft Research in Silicon Valley and at Barefoot Networks.